St. Bridget of Sweden, the great 14th century Mystic and Visionary, was given a set of prayers by Our Divine Lord, to be prayed for 12 years. These prayers are meditations on the seven times that Christ shed His Precious Blood on our account. To the one who will say the set of prayers daily for 12 years, these graces are promised:
1) The soul who prays them suffers no Purgatory.
2) The soul who prays them will be accepted among the Martyrs as though he had spilled his blood for his faith.
3) The soul who prays them can choose three others whom Jesus will then keep in a state of grace sufficient to become holy.
4) No one in the four successive generations of the soul who prays them will be lost.
5) The soul who prays them will be made conscious of his death one month in advance.
Prayer card is 17 ½ x 8 ½ (open). It comes folded in four panels and is laminated for durability.