Coming in mid-February!
On the heels of the moral and spiritual collapse in the second half of the twentieth century, a new interest in spirituality has emerged and is overwhelming the world. However, this interest is not one which is leading to a resurgence of Christian faith and holiness. It is one in which man is infatuated with spirits, aligned with secret powers, inclined to secret rituals, and in love with superstition.
Far too many Christians today are suffering and bewildered by the spread and appeal of the occult. Priests and parents alike are unsure how to address this temptation and devastation which pursues their children. The Occult Among Us seeks to fill the gap in knowledge and understanding by directly addressing many of these new movements, the dangerous social trends they are creating, and the challenges these present to the universal Church.
In this book, the reader will learn:
- How technology functions as a highway for the spread of the occult.
- What modern witchcraft and Satanism really believe.
- The common beliefs that bind and motivate all forms of the occult.
- The dangers which even occultists admit are present in these practices.
- The real danger within common practices like the Ouija board, Reiki, and sage smudging ... among many other topics.